Thursday, August 4, 2011

Men are from Mars, Women are from Earth...

Tad and I have been so busy lately we've hardly had time to be comical.  But tonight we had a conversation that is worth sharing...

Tad:  Erectile Disfunction is probably spouse induced
Kris:  Are you saying I gave you ED?
Tad:  What are you talking about?
Kris:  WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?
Tad:  I'm lost, why are you yelling?
Kris:  So are you not attracted to me anymore?
Tad:  You are taking what I said to a whole other level.  I didn't say YOU gave me ED I said it's probably spouse induced because all you women are crazy...You take everything I say and put some sort of crazy woman twist on it.
five minutes later...yelled from the kitchen
Tad: And I DO NOT have ED!

This just goes to show you that guys truly mean only what they say.  They do not have any secret underlying meaning to the words that spill from their mouths...I'm convinced they are just bored and enjoying listening to the sound of their own voice...

*Disclaimer - Tad is NOT impotent...and he's probably going to kill me for blogging about this...so let's just not mention it*

No comments:

Post a Comment