Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello, my name is...

To me the first post is always the hardest to write. What do you say, "hello, my name is Kris and this is my blog"? Lame...Do you just start off with a random story and tie it in? (Unfortunately I don't consider myself witty enough to be able to do so) Or do you just make a list of bullet points of information you think that readers should know?
- My name is Kris.
- I'm married
- Obviously I’m not a good blogger
I think I’ll go with the first choice and do the lame introduction.

We are the Hopkins Family! Currently we are a family of three with one on the way. First member of the family is Tad, the most wonderful (at times) husband you could ask for. Second member; myself (Kris). I play the role of terrible loving housewife and first time supermom. Third member, Libby Camille; the princess. At this time she is the only beauty queen in our little family, however come May 21st we will be able to meet our fourth member; Mary Wilkes. I’m anxious to see the two meet for the first time.

Tad and I have been blissfully married since March of 2008. We’ve shared numerous high and low points (happily more high then low). Our highest point was the birth of our Libby; she has taught us so much as a couple. Our most recent low point, putting Christmas lights on the Christmas tree; that has convinced us to either buy a pre-lit tree or hire someone to put the lights on it when neither of us are around to criticize watch. Our blog will capture a lot of these moments; hopefully we will all be able to learn something from them. Join us in our times of happiness, laughter, stress, ridicule, and amazement. They are sure to put a smile on your face (especially when you realize how better alike your family is).


No comments:

Post a Comment